PERMİSSİONS REQUİRED TO ESTABLİSH A CONCRETE PLANT
The necessary permits to establish a concrete plant are the official documents and documents that a company must have in order to produce and present it to the market. The manufacturer company cannot establish and operate a concrete plant without submitting these documents.
The permits required to establish a concrete plant certify that the plant is compatible with the region where it will be located and that it has standards that must comply with the environment.
What are the Permits Required to Establish a Concrete Plant?
Concrete plants are large facilities used in the production of ready-mixed concrete. Concrete plants produced in different structures and models must be established with the permission of certain authorities. These documents generally consist of:
• License Application and Declaration Form (Can be obtained from the License and Inspection Directorate)
• Lease Contract (In the event of the owner’s death, the Inheritance Notice and the heirs’ signatures are required on the lease contract.)
• Tax Board
• Chamber of Commerce registration (Affiliated Chamber of Commerce) or Chamber of Craftsmen and Craftsmen Registration (From the Chamber of Craftsmen),
• Certificate of Registry (from the Trade Registry Office)
• Capacity Report (from the required workplaces)
• EIA Report
• Emissions Report
• İSKİ Certificate of Conformity (Discharge Quality Control License)
• Periodic inspection reports of elevators and cranes from accredited companies
• Occupational Safety Agreement
• Waste Contract and Garbage Container Approval Letter from the Cleaning Affairs Directorate
• Fire Brigade Report (It will be directed by the Municipality.)
In order to establish a concrete plant, the originals of the documents mentioned above must be submitted.
How to Install Ready-Mixed Concrete Plant?
Concrete plants are plants that can produce high-capacity ready-mixed concrete and consist of many machines. Concrete plants, which are generally installed at the project site or near the raw material, have different structures. That’s why their setups are also different from each other.
Today, concrete plants are designed in three different structures. What are the types of concrete plants?
• Fixed concrete plants
• Mobile concrete plants
• Compact concrete plants
Fixed concrete plants are plants installed in the area where the plant is installed. Fixed concrete plants with high production capacity are suitable for long-term projects. Mobile concrete plants are built on a portable body. In this way, it can be easily transported from one site to another. Thus, it reduces the transportation and assembly costs of companies with mobile business areas. Compact concrete plants incorporate the features of mobile and fixed concrete plants. It can be transported easily like mobile concrete plants and can operate at high capacity like stationary concrete plants.